Sindhi Association of Central Ohio a non profit organization was founded in 1999. Its primary goal is to promote, educate and preserve Sindhi culture, traditions and customs among Sindhi children and youth within the framework of the Indian culture in the American society.
- To promote, educate, and preserve Sindhi Culture, traditions and customs among Sindhi Children and Youth within the framework of Indian Culture in American Society
- To promote, propagate and preserve our beloved Sindhi Language
- To provide a Forum of Expression and participation for children, youth, women and seniors
- To participate in volunteering opportunities in our local community especially during times of hardships and natural disasters
- To promote friendship and Culture Exchange with other local, state, national and/or international associations and organizations